Bacillus Subtilis For Animal Used
This Series of products compete with harmful bacterium for the attachment points in digestive tract,
produce antibacterial material, and compete with harmful bacteria to get nutrients, strive for
oxygen by biological mechanisms ,thereby, establish normal microflora in digestive tract;
adjust and improve immune function; improve digestion and absorption function;
prevent toxic amine synthesized.
1. The strains are safety strains which are listed on "feed additive varieties directory" issued by the Ministry
of Agriculture; breeded by special submerged fermentation process, especially meet the animal breeding
need in domestic and overseas.
2. Refined and extracted by deep ventilation liquid fermentation process with high content of CFU, and
no miscellaneous bacteria.
3. Good stability, such as acid-proof, salt-tolerant, heat-resistant and compression resistant; maintain high stability during feed granulating and the process of
getting though the acidic condition in stomach.
4. Available in many kinds of strong enzyme activity, including protease, lipase, amylase and etc.,
which can effectively complement endogenous enzymes in intestinal tract, thereby, improve
digestion and absorption of animals.
5. Produce B vitamins such as B1, B2, B6, vitamin C and vitamin K2 during the growth and breeding
of animals, which provides vitamin nutrition for animals.
(The following dosage is an example of BS200. Other products can be converted according to
the content of CFU)
For animal drinking water: in proportion 1:250 to 1:500 (for example, 1 Ton water need 2-4KG), wrapped with gauze and immersed in water for hours, then squeeze the gauze dry,
finally add this liquid to animal drinking water.